Friday, October 17, 2008

The winner of the pumpkin pin

Good morning everyone I just had lil miss Haley draw a name and the winner is Olde Country Creations I will get ahold of you so I can get your addy to send it out today :) I had to giggle cause I went back and checked and you were the first one to leave a post all the names were put in a bowl and I had her pick one she pulled it out and I was thinking to myself I am pretty sure that was the first post looked and sure enough lol . I want to Thank everyone for all your kind words and posts I wish I could send you all one . But I will be doing another giveaway soon so keep an eye out .I hope you all have a great week-end I am going to try and get a little sewing done and get some housework caught up on and might take Haley to the pumpkin patch to pick out a pumpkin this week-end we wanted to go last week-end but it was raining so maybe tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO very much!

plain*worker*primitives said...

Congratulations!! Lucky girl :)

Renae,
I just love your candle mat on ebay it is soo cute!

XO
missy
Oh! I just emailed you....