Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Vintage Bear

Hello, here is the little bear I have been working on this week Gracie Ann ..I just listed her on eBay .Here is the link if you would like to check her out http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330311887098&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123


I also just got my little bear ornie listed and started her at only 99 cents here is the link to her . http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330311938398&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123


I am off to get some sewing done . Have a good day !!!




9 comments:

Rusty-Prim said...

Oh...really cute!

basketsnprims said...

Love your bear, Renae.
Pam

Tami said...

Oh my gosh.....she is so adorable!

My Little Raggedy Blessings said...

Thank-you so much :)

HUGS

Charmingdesigns said...

I really enjoyed your blog!! Your bear is sooo adorable! laurie

Charmingdesigns said...

Thank you for bidding on my birdie

My Little Raggedy Blessings said...

Thank-you Laurie ,I couldn't resist love it :) I can tell you put your heart into your work, you will be seeing allot more of me .

TeresaM said...

Your bear is so sweet!!!

Butoh Poesia Corporal said...

Hello mate great blog poost