Sunday, January 8, 2017

Felt birthday cake play set for my granddaughter

 My beautiful little granddaughter turned 3 yesterday. She loves to play with her little dishes and such and cook for grandma and her stuffed animals. So I decided to start making her some play food .This is the start of it .A cake for her birthday and she loves her hot cocoa ,so well you have to have that as well, and some little plates to put that cake on .Not some of my best photos, was in a hurry to get them finished wrapped and off to her party yesterday,but wanted to post them, so I snapped a few quick photos. So much fun to make, I think I felt like a little kid again for a bit...(: I will be making her more ,she has a few requests for grandma.  Have a great day!!!! Big ((hugs)) Renae...(:












1 comment:

Unknown said...

Grand children and parents have a unique and affectionate relation. Celebrating birthdays together make it much stronger. We also planned granny's birthday dinner at one of the best Los Angeles event venues few weeks back. Sumptuous dishes and desserts really were mind blowing. All relatives and friends enjoyed a lot.