Thursday, May 18, 2023

Turquoise , leather and sunflower bracelet



A bracelet I made myself yesterday . I sketched out the idea a few months ago and finally got to it. Hopefully I can tweak it a bit and get some in my shop soon. I like to make things and try them out before I sell any so I can see where I need to add improvements to make things last the longest and wear better if possible (: I also like to use materials that can make it more affordable for anyone if possible . I am more about the art factor / therapy (; and making someone smile than greed (; I do believe what you put out into the world does come back to you at some point (; I Just love the little blue Kingman turquoise beads, that color oh my! And such a perfect size for some of my designs. I am obsessed with them  (: Love playing with some turquoise, those colors always put a smile on my face (: Great big huge ((hugs)) Have a good day !!! Renae


 And a pair of earrings I did the other day



No comments: