Friday, February 23, 2024

Love and miss you beyond words Dad you will forever be my hero

 

My heart will never be the same and I know that . I lost my Dad to cancer on Feb 3rd . A damn brain tumor took him from us .The picture above is one of my favorites of him and I when I was little. Cancer is a horrible monster that has now taken both my parents. It is a fear that will forever be with us since his was genetic . There are so many words I could place on this page but the most important thing I want to say in his memory is this... Love the people around you and tell them you Love them often. Hug them ,Hold them , Spend time with them. You never know when they will take a last breath and you will watch them be put into a body bag and watch a car drive off with them never to see them again. Our world has become one of less and less compassion everyday and so full of toxic energy. Turn of the tv and put the cell phones down and just live and Love and enjoy the little things and the people around you .. That is the most important part of life and where our power lies...Simply in Love . Love you all .Great big huge ((Hugs))




1 comment:

Starda said...

I appreciate the thoughtfulness and depth you bring to your writing.